Tuesday, June 21, 2016

the oasis.




I was able to spend my birthday in New York this weekend and spend it with my closest friends Celine & Melissa. We had a ton of food adventures and desserts and yummy shoju for the weekend. I had the pleasure of being creative with them as well.

I rented a Canon 35mm 1.4 L lens from LensPro for the weekend since I am currently lens-less and figured this was the best time to do so and shoot. We decided to rent a small studio space from Breather called The Oasis (but don't be deceived for the actual studio does not look like the photos on their site). And wanted to just be creative, shoot and hang out. I was going for a sun-kissed summer feel and we definitely achieved it. My editing and shooting methods are heavily influenced by the lovely film look. I do tend to shoot a bit overexposed.

Overall this weekend was a wonderful escape from my life in Boston. It is always a pleasure to be in New York and it is starting to feel like my second home.


You can check out their social media as well!

Melissa @meliority
Share:
© hello, emy | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig