Monday, May 7, 2018

every girl + her bff's essentials.

I have recently partnered up with the amazing Pop & Suki to share with you my absolute favorite products from their online shop. But first, let me tell you a little about the company. 

Pop & Suki was started with two best friends, Poppy Jamie and Suki Waterhouse. I love love love how that is their true foundation and many of their products are geared towards matching with your bff. All products are designed by them and made from the highest quality with low and reasonable prices. 



They're well known for their make up bag. I got the bigger one because I have a lot of stuff to pack in there. The quality is superb and it has now become my travel essential where I squeeze in all of my skin care and make-up!

Speaking of cases... their laptop case was a must have for me. Whether I go to school, meet with clients, or just need a cute little something to keep my laptop in, their customizable laptop case is the perfect addition. I was able to print my brand directly on it and I have received nothing but complements! 



A little more loving for yourself? Got myself their Camera Bag in Noir Nubuck. I have a giant camera so I usually use this bag for a casual day out for a small bag for travel and or night life. I love how the quality is and the inside is their beautiful signature soft pink color.

And lastly my two smaller favorites are their compact mirror because who doesn't need a good little reminder everyday that FYI you look really good today? And their new vegan leather card holder. I hate clutches and large wallets so this card holder was the perfect thing for me. I am also surprised about how much can actually fit in the card case. It';s not too tight and holds everything in perfectly. 


I hope that you enjoyed this little haul from Pop & Suki. Please feel free to reach out with ANY questions you may have. I am here to help!

All customizations are complete free AND you can save 15% off on any purchase with my discount code "HELLOEMY669715" sorry I know for some reason my code is so long but hey it saves you $$ and why not treat yourself a little? You deserve it! 

Share:
© hello, emy | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig